Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Questions of the Week #45

1. How secure do you feel in your job?
- In our company, no one is indispensable but right now I think I am secured until they discover I’m blogging at work..hehe! good thing we don't have wireless security system here.

2. What is the first word that pops to mind beginning with the letter ‘N’?
-Nothing

3. If you could, would you shop online for your every day essentials?
- I guess no.

4. When you go home after going out, what’s the first thing you do, or reach for?
- Take off shoes, rest in bed for a while

5. If your kid asked you “Where does the moon go when it’s not there?” , what would you say?
- It’s just somewhere out there

6. If you were homeless and had to stand on a street corner with a cardboard sign, what would you write?
-“take me home” lol

7. Would you feel offended if someone said he or she dislikes your name?
-No, I don’t like my full name either especially when I was a kid.

8. If your childhood had a taste, what would it be?
- Sweet

9. Have you ever fainted out of pure joy?
-Not yet

10. Tomorrow, I absolutely refuse to __________.
-Feel bad. I’ll choose to rejoice whatever tomorrow brings.

Join here.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!