Saturday, January 31, 2009

wedding planning and interior design

I’ve been coordinating wedding for friends for quite sometime now. I also had 2 non related official clients this year and last year. I’ve been thinking of pursuing this as a career but I don’t want to just jump in without proper education. How I wish I could attend a course or seminar but it’s expensive although I am not closing the doors of that opportunity. This coming may, another friend is getting married and I am designated as the coordinator/ planner too. I love coordinating weddings and organizing birthday parties I just hope I’ll be given the chance to make it to something profitable in the next year to come.

In regards to wedding, Sheffield school in Manhattan offers a course in wedding and event planning. I browse upon their site and I find their course in wedding very comprehensive. I wish there is something like that here in our place with also a not so expensive fee. They also have course in interior design so if you love decorating houses and you want to turn it into a career you might be interested in taking interior decorating course. Take a peek in their website and you’ll see there the course outline. I think the money you will spend is worth it. They began as interior design school so that’s what they do best. You can also read testimonials from graduates there. And what else they also offer a course in feng shui now.

I wish I could have a formal training in event planning soon.

1 comment:

  1. sis sali ako when you finally open your wedding coordination business :)

    invite ko kayo ni hubby mo sa binyag ni baby gwenks ha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!