Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Sickness

I am severely afflicted and I admit it.

It is so hard for me to wake up early on Monday morning because hubby can sleep as late as he can. It’s his day off and I am so jealous that I have to get up and go to work. Even more if I am having some hormonal changes due to monthly period which by the way I am right now. I noticed it’s been 2 months since I had my period. No, I did not even think I am pregnant because well, I just know I am not.

Hubby and I have not been talking about it lately. We discussed some plans of moving on and out of where we are now, we talked about doing missions together this year but we have never talked about being pregnant or the Doctors check-up. None at all.

Well, did we get tired of talking about it? I guess not.

I would actually want us to discuss it again, what are our options, where to ask for help? Shall we consult another OB?

It’s gonna be hard going thru some tests again but we will try again.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!