Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My wish

Thanks Nancy for this tag. It's very timely because it's one week to go before my birthday. I am not used to wish listing on my birthdays but I will do it now. I think it's fun and who knows it will all come true.hehe! Anyways, I have friends reading this blog naman siguro.


So for my birthday this year, here's my WISH.

1. To finally see that 2 pink lines.

2. A laptop

3. A DSLR camera (ok it's hubby's wish actually)

4. More online opportunities

5. Slim PSP for my gaming pleasure

6. An Ipod for the hubby

7. House and Lot (OA na wish pero malay nyo di ba?)

8. A nice vacation for me and hubby (I can see this coming)

9. Money..more money so I can share more

10. Good health for the whole family especially my mom and dad.

and oh, don't we all wish to find some Cheap Blinds especially in crisis times like this?

And here are the rules...

1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday...
2. The list should be 10 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.

I'm giving it away to Carmel, Abelle, Joy, Melisse, Jown, Jan, Mari and Jody,

Share your wish ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Your wish number 4 is also my wish. Hope to get more opps this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..galing naman ng timing ng post..haha..with matching opp.

    thanks rocks...i'm glad you shared!hope u won't get tired of tags :-) happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uy, pareho tayo ng no.2 wish mo. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!