Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hubby list

picture way back 2005

Can you remember the day you first met your hubby?
- yes of course!

When was that? (doesn't have to be specific)
- June 2003

First impression.
- cool..lovely voice, funny guy

Were you attracted to him?
- not really

Were you friends before he became your bf?
- Yes, very very good friends

What was the sweetest thing he did for you?
-I guess the wedding song he composed and sang on my wedding march but then he’s doing things on ordinary days that I find so sweet.

What are the things about him that you are thankful for?
-First and foremost, His relationship with the Lord. His steadfast faith with our God that carry us through. I’m grateful he’s my husband.

latest picture from Anawangin few days ago

Thanks Mari for sharing this! I enjoyed doing it. I want to share this with my fellow N@wies- Jacque, Anne, Aggie and Mai.

*Now the rules are simple.

1. Pick your sweetest picture when you were still friends and post it on top of the questions and answers.
2. Another pic now that you are together post it after the questions.
3. Share to how many friends you like.
4. Enjoy doing it c:
5. Let your hubby read it too!

For the meantime, I’m off to look for some nice corsets and later I'm going for my last red cup and the planner too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!