Monday, October 5, 2009

Freshwater Pearls

Good morning everyone! Finally a sunny Monday morning for all of us here in Metro Manila. So it's back to regular work this week even for students who had their early semester break last week.

Anyways, to start this week right , guess what I am looking right at my computer monitor. Look at this freshwater pearls ring.It's so pretty..Isn't it? Got that picture from orientalpearl.net. They have wide collection of pearls and I must say they are all beautiful. And whats' even nicer? they accept paypal for payment. :) That one would be one of my wishes for the coming Christmas season. I just love the brownish color. I can wear it on a friends wedding with brown as her color motif. Perfect! I actually have one like these before which unfortunately I lost. It was also a gift from a friend.

How about you? do you have any pearl jewelry? any favorite color?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!