Friday, October 30, 2009

Signal # 2

According to Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical & Astronomical Service Administration or the infamous PAGASA weather bureau, Metro Manila is now placed under signal #2 as well as its neighboring provinces. Right now there is no rain and wind but the sky is gloomy.

But I have to decide soon. You see, we have a major major activity for our Urban Poor Kids ministry tomorrow (mini carnival) but if the weather is bad we have to postponed it. I don't want to risk some 150 kids getting soak in rain or if worst comes to worst stranded in our hands if ever.

Safety and health of the kids comes first. So I guess I really have to cancel the activity tomorrow.

Waaah..so that means calling all the suppliers and re-scheduling everything.

Anyways, before I do that, I'll have to check the bcbsnc or if you do not know what it is , it's the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina® just so I can have comparison. Our office use Blue Cross here and I have also inquired for me and my husband also.

Going back to the weather, it is still not raining..

What shall I do?

1 comment:

  1. hi rocks. let's pray that it will not harm as bad as the previous two did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!