Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What was that?

The last thing I wanted to happen to me at this point in time is to get S-I-C-K. Why? for so many reasons but first and foremost I know we don't have money for hospitalization. And although I know God will provide in times of need I still don't wanna give/spend thousands of money to hospitals and medicines.

Last night, I fell sick for reasons I do not know till now. I woke up at 3 am with excruciating abdominal pain, I was vomiting real hard but nothing is coming out which makes it all the more unbearable. And I also feel itchy, especially my palms and hands, I was shaking, perspiring and afraid.

I almost cry but I did not. I mustered all my energies, went to the bathroom and splash my face with cold water. There away from hubby's eyes I sat still, prayed and cried.

After a while , I felt a lot better. So I went upstairs and went back to bed, my stomach is still in pain. I asked hubby to pray and upon hearing his prayer I fell asleep. I woke up at around 7:00 am still not feeling best but I am ok.

I still wonder what was that? what cause that terrible pain and itchiness. But Praise God I am alright. Hubby was afraid, he thought we are going to the hospital right there and then and I know unlike me, he doens't worry too much about the money but he worry a lot about ME.

1 comment:

  1. i hope you'll feel better na sis! will pray for you too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!