Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Life's exit signs

How I wish we could see the exit signs in our life immediately when we are in trouble and so we could just get out from the mess we are in. Or don’t you wish you know where exactly the EXIT SIGNS when you sense you’re gonna be in tough phase in your life? How we wish life is that easy, but I know it is not.

I’ve been too many tough times and most of the time I find my self really at lost and do not know where to go but you know what? I always manage to get out of it, not to my sole credit but of course it is because of the help I get from above.

You know you yourself don’t have to see the exit signs when you are in hard times but if you will let Him, God will show you the way out, He will guide you in every step until you finally find your self free from that stage. We just need to completely trust Him, surrender to Him and know that He is in control of our every situation.

So next time you find your self in tough times like I do now, do not try so hard to look for the exit sign but ask God to lead you out and always remember the lesson you have learned along the way.

Have a nice day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. thats true,,sis... whatever you goin through now for sure you can find the exit sign, even my cross in my shoulder is so heavy that u cant carry anymore but i know god will help me to carry not only my cross but to carry the whole me.. god bless you,,,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!