Friday, October 30, 2009

Order fulfillment

I'm sure if you are a client you, you only look for one thing from your supplier. It's order fulfillment to the utmost and best. Otherwise you will not go back to that supplier again.

That I wish to deliver. Unfortunately we failed on our first client good thing it's my cousin..hehe! but nonetheless it doesn't give me the excuse to not deliver to what we have talked about.

Who knows setting up that chocolate fountain on that event would be so hard? While in fact we did it before and it goes well smoothly and just fine.

I hope we can have that mission : to deliver to client what they ordered surpassing their expectation.

Well, we are just starting and we still have a long way to go. We learn through our experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!