Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Slimming tea for PCOS

Seriously I need weight loss pills but I know I can't take it this time. Not unless I consul an OB and get a go signal for it. Now, I wonder if a slimming tea ( you know those brands that are being advertise in tv) is safe. I am thinking of having them instead of pills kasi eh. What's the safest slimming tea in your opinion? best brands? Have anyone with PCOS tried it na? are there any side effects?

Please share me your opinions and experience. Thanks everyone..oh and don't worry I know I don't have to rely on slimming tea alone to lose weight.

2 comments:

  1. hi rocks! salamat sa pagdalaw sa blog ko. ang tagal ko nang hindi nakakablog hop dito. okay naman ang lahat busy lang sa trabaho. i hope all is well from your side too. my family and i are also into losing weight, were trying something now, will inform you when we have proven that it's effective. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exеrcise appгоvеd byy уour physician should be аn hour to an hοuг аnd
    a half ρег week and this will
    ensure you burn even morе calories. On Thurѕday when yоu goo off the diet and ѕay it didn
    t woгk. Of courѕe, iff уour lifestyle, yоur wοгκ
    оr yоur envirоnment arеn't cοnducive tο getting out
    and аbout, ωalking can be substіtuted
    with exerciѕe equіρment or a DVD.
    Ιn order to diеt," proposition all around.

    Feel free to visit my web site; free diet
    plans

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!