Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas-Out of the country?

There is a possibility that the husband and I will be spending Christmas and New Year out of the country and to say that I am excited is an understatement. Although things are not finalized yet and we are still negotiating and praying for it. If ever, it will be an all expenses paid trip plus we'll earn well not a big amount of money but at least to be able to go in an out of the country trip without having to shell out money is a major major treat for us!

I am imagining myself having Christmas dinner with the husband in a place where culture and tradition abounds. Where there are temples instead steel building that we so commonly see everyday.

I really really wish for this one to happen. Keeping my fingers crossed in prayer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!