Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cyber Monday deals

I guess everyone in the United States of America is ready for the Black Friday Sale and to us who do not have such deals, well we do not have to be so sad because Cyber Monday deals from buy.com and maybe from other online stores are here and they offer good deals too.

Bad timing though for me because I just withdrew from paypal. I guess shopping for Christmas will have to wait till the end of this month for me. I feel bad that I have to cost cut this time, my gifts will be limited to nieces and nephews only and to some real close friends. And even with that I still have to look for not so expensive gifts, that's why I am on the look out for sale and good deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!