Thursday, November 25, 2010

Meeting Friends

I am excited for this weekend not only because it is a long weekend but because I'm meeting (old but good and true) friends of mine. And I don't care if I have to travel 4 hours on Friday night, I am sure all the hassle will worth it. After all I only get to see these friends once a year and it's an exclusive girl night out, well not actually night out but a sleep over unless we go opt to go out for a coffee.

This year it's even more special and exciting because one of them is announcing something which we all do not know yet, that gives us all the more excitement. It will be sleepless night, imagine 6 ladies chatting endlessly. And I know wrinkle creams and all other beauty stuff will be part of the chat.  I am so looking forward to this. Thank God it's happening this Friday night!!
 that was lat year's photo..this year we will be complete!! so happy!!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!