Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I AM LOVED

I do not know what’s wrong with me lately though I blame the hormones and the stress at work because I’ve been snapping a lot and I am being too emotional most of the time. Still, I am thankful that my husband understands me and is very patient with me. A lot of time he’s on the receiving line of all the rages and emotions I have. And always, he’ll just be there for me, listening and doing what he can to ease whatever is in me.

Today is no exceptional, I was tired to the highest level and he knows that I cried while I was at the office, when he came to pick me up he said “you want red cup?” ….he knows how to cheer me up and I love him to bits.

And thank God I also have the hormones to blame and if not that I’m sure I’ll be able to find something else to blame..hehe! Probably the weather, the economy, the traffic or the ephedrine diet pills (If I’m into it).

But seriously, I am really thankful for my husband. How he puts up with me with all the tantrums I am giving him, he’s one of a kind. I AM LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!