Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Christmas wish list

For my friends and my family who do not have any idea what to give me this Christmas, here’s my wish list. And I know I am not that materialistic and your love is more than enough but isn’t it nice to have gifts you can open on Christmas eve?

1. Accessories (necklace, earrings, bangles)
2. Starbucks planner (though I know I’ll be getting my self one, thanks for the stickers!)
3. digital frame ( but will also love to receive ordinary photo frames)
4. Books (inspirational / devotional)
5. Trip to Beauty Salon
6. Spa or whole body massage
7. Laptop
8. Trip to Singapore
9. House and Lot
10. A new job

I know the last three are pure wishes but just in case you can give it tome. I’ll be more than happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!