Monday, November 29, 2010

Hcg diet

Have you heard of hcg? I’ve actually read about it from several blog posts but never did an actual research about it until now. Here’s what I found out and I do hope this would be of help to those who are looking for information about this.

HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, it is a natural hormone produce by placenta during pregnancy. How does it work? It has something to do with metabolism, it can be taken orally under the tongue for the rapid absorption of the body, they say it triggers the body to provide a steady flow of "food" received from the fat that your body is breaking down and using. You can also have the injectable one which you inject everyday. Ouch! I don’t think I can do that.

And of course they say it is the quickest way to lose weight, from 1 to 2 pounds a day, now who wouldn’t want that? I guess I cans ay it’s instant weigh loss! But like any diet or weigh loss pills you still have to read facts, read testimonies, research and consult your physician before taking it.

You can actually buy hcg online, so it is not hard to find it, even if it is not available in your country. A lot of online store is selling it and some even offer money back guarantee. The price of the injectable is a bit expensive but I think the oral drop is fair enough.

I think the best advertisement about hcg diet is that they are saying that you will lose weight without really dieting and without exercising. Busy people will love that, this is perfect to those who don’t have time to hit the gym.

I say again, the information about hcg is all over the internet, I therefore suggest read and read and consult you physician before trying especially to women who are trying to conceive like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!