Wednesday, September 24, 2008

On broken relationship

Time check 12:45 AM

As usual it’s way past bedtime, but I am still here. I just came from my Facebook account which I so seldom open now for so many reasons. Well, at first I was a fan but things changed, not that I don’t like facebook anymore, only few people on my friends list. I wish I could edit my friends list and delete some without them knowing it. That would be great but I don’t know if it is even possible. So as not to be annoyed by these people I steered away from facebook and decided to just check on it only once in a while. That once in a while was a while ago, but left immediately after reading someone’s status that made me feel bad, sad and mad. Whatever!!!

Relationship is so important to me that is why it is painful to see it flushing down the drain day by day.

I deal with broken relationship and broken friendship and it is hurting me bad.

It’s been a year now and yet I am not even in the acceptance stage. You know those stages you go through when you grieve.

1. SHOCK
2. ANGER
3. ACCEPTANCE and
4. HEALING

I don’t know if it’s right but as of this time that is how I remember it. I think I’m still in the ANGER stage which is bad because it’s been a year..hello!!! There are times though when I would feel I am already healing but when you hear something about it again, the pain and the anger will just resurface.

At least I am just angry not hateful coz that is such a strong word. But then I also wish I HEAL soon.

Time check 1:04 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!