Saturday, September 13, 2008

How would it be?

As I sit here and ponder, I wonder how would it be for me and hubby when God blessed us with our little bundle of joy. Of course if ever I’ll be the first to know and even now I’m thinking of some creative ways in telling my hubby the good news, would I wrap the pregnancy test and give it to him as a gift? Would I just embrace him tight and call him daddy. Or I could send him cards like of those personalized Holiday Photo Cards. I think that’s so cute.

Geesh. I can think of many creative ways, I just hope I can at least do one in the near future.

For the meantime, if you're looking for some cute cards for the coming christmas season, take a look at photoaffections.com. They have great designs, so ideal for any occasions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!