Sunday, September 28, 2008

50 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me Until Now

1. What color is your toothbrush?
White and purple
2. Name one person that made you smile today?
Hubby as always
3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Sleeping and when I woke up checked some friends blog.
4. What is your favorite candy bar?
I am not so fond of candies.
5. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope
6. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Thank you Lord!! ...That's when I saw my PR
7. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Cookies and cream, or onything with taste of coffee
(Walang number eight?)
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water
10. What are you wearing right now?
A pink shirt and yellow shorts
11. What was the last thing you ate?
Pan de sal and pancit canton
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nah, it’s been a long time since I bough some clothes for me. I just realized that now.
13. When was the last time you ran?
can’t remember
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Cheese
15. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on friendster?
An old friend from my past job.
16. Do you take vitamins daily?
I used to but not anymore, one month na.
17. Do you like Chinese food better than pizza?
I think I’ll go for the Pizza.
18. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Sometimes
19. What did your last text message say?
A joke sent by a friend
20. What are you doing tomorrow?
Monday- office
21. Where is your dad?
Sister’s house.
22. Look to your left, what do you see?
A window
23. What color is your watch?
Don’t have watch, Wish I have one of these Nautica watches though.
24. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
I’ll go there someday.
25. Do you use chapstick?
No.
26. What is your birthstone color?
Amethyst
27. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through?
In
28. What’s your favorite number?
8 and 21
29. Do you have a dog?
No.
30. Last guy you talked on the phone with?
My SIL
31. Last girl you talked on the phone with?
My SIL
32. Have you met anyone famous?
Yes.
33. Any plans today?
It’s already 9:42 PM so the only thing I can do is blog
34. Ever go to college?
Yes
35. Do you dye your hair?
Nope
36. Last song listened to?
song from hubby’s friendster profile
37. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
No
38. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
None.
39. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I’m more of flip plops eh.
40. Are you jealous of anyone?
No.
41. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don’t know.
42. Do you love anyone?
Of course
43. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes
44. What do you usually do during the day?
Work and Surf.
45. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
I don’t think I am capable of hating anyone. Such a strong word.
46. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
Yes – I have 3 phones at the office and I think I used that too often.
47. Do you like cats?
Not really
48. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
nope, what and where is that??? Never heard..hehe!
49. How did you get your worst scar?
childhood plays
50. What is it that you wanted to have in a long time but havent?
Vacation, even a weekend one will do, or a complete day spa too.

I snagged this from AGGIE. Feel free to grab it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!