Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wishing.Dreaming.Praying.

I know I’ve posted several baby items here and as you all know I’m still TTC as of this time and negative so far, but that doesn’t stop me from browsing baby stuff site, even when we go to malls, I love to look at small dresses, those cute baby items. And yes, many times I wished I am buying for my baby.And look what I’ve found tonight, here are very nice strollers from babyearth.com. 

I love this one. Nice and durable because the frames are welded and the color is so earth toned. It also looks so comfortable for the baby.
And if ever I’ll have twins, I’ll get them this one and see the color? Isn’t it obvious? I love earth colors. 

Wishing. Dreaming. Praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!