Saturday, September 20, 2008

general cleaning time!

I've been cleaning this small abode of ours since morning and as of this time I am not done yet it’s because I’m also doing some things on the side like dropping entrecards and bloghopping at the same time. I wasn’t able to drop and hop yesterday because it was such a busy day at the office and I slept so early! Yes, I think I’m already snoring even before the clock strike 11’o clock, that’s very unusual for me.

In a while I’ll be going down for our music ministry practice but before that I’ll have to browse a site for air conditioning compressor, no I don’t need as of today but who knows?

I’ll visit more blogs tonight after the practice. Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!