Friday, September 5, 2008

HOPE in HIM

God is too wise to be mistaken
God is too good to be unkind
So when you don't understand
When you don't see His plan
When you can't trace His hand
Trust His heart

He sees the master plan
And He holds our future in His hands
So don't live as those who have no hope
All our hope is found in Him

These are few lines form the song "Trust His Heart" which I found today at Nancie's blog. It stuck on me as if God is telling me that He's never mistaken,that He knows what's best for me, what's best for us.

And as I wait for that "child" as our gift from Him, I will have to put my HOPE in HIM.

And as I go through struggles in our marriage and personal lives, I will have to put my HOPE in HIM.

And as I die to myself everyday, I will have to put my HOPE in HIM.



3 comments:

  1. Praying with and for you. Truly our hope is in God! He knows what is best for us. May He continue to strengthen your heart as you wait upon Him. May He provides the best for you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God really is good . Just trust in Him, He always give the best for Us

    ReplyDelete
  3. How ready are you for another award, Rocks? ;o)
    http://onlyinsilence.com/2008/09/06/i-got-myself-a-new-visa-card/

    abelle of Only in Silence

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!