Thursday, September 4, 2008

Reminders for you

I’ve been blogging about Christmas, I actually have two posts about it now, see? That could only mean I really can’t wait for it. I am as excited as a child. And we cannot deny the fact that it’s the busiest time of the year, mails sent through postal mail could take a month or two before it reach you.

So for my dear readers who are US residents, if you are planning on sending your gifts or greeting cards in the Philippines through postal mail I suggest you start mailing it now otherwise it will reach your recipients weeks after Christmas.And vice versa, I'm actually writing on my Christmas greeting cards now.

And for non US residents who buy gifts online and you worry that they won’t ship outside the US as most US retailers do, Access USA can be the answer to your problem. You see? They offer this one of a kind service that allows you to buy online and let them shipped it to your personal US address even if you don’t live in the US. They will then ship the item to you wherever you are in this part of the world. Isn’t it cool? Visit MyUS.com website now and see for your self. I’m sure a lot of my friends who love to shop online will be glad to explore this option.

Happy early Christmas shopping and for my friends out there I'll post my detailed wish list soon! LOL :)
Post?slot_id=19621&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder and information. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are other options out there as well. Bongo International is the company I use. Their site is http://www.BongoUS.com and they provide a similar service, but have better technology and service in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!