Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Birthday and our weekend

Today is hubby’s birthday. Last night after the worship team practice we had a simple but happy dinner, right after the dinner we wad an impromptu meeting and brainstorming for a fund raising concert on November 21. It was a busy Saturday again yesterday. Did the grocery and went to wet market too.

The church greeted hubby after the service and again we had lunch with our friends here.

Posted something for hubby here and told him that is my gift. Hehe!

Again, I wish I could give him something he wants or something he needs like a laptop of his own with big laptop memory of course.

Well, I think he already have the best gift. ME! O di ba?

2 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd let you know you've been granted the "I Love Your Blog" award! I've listed your link on my blog

    among 7 who've gotten the award. Fee free to pass it on to 7 more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated happy birthday to your hubby. God bless!

    Reflexes
    Living in Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!