Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tag Train #8

AM JOINING THE TRAIN!!!

1. Complete this sentence: THE WORLD NEEDS…
GOD
2. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
I’d be a pink and a blue – I don’t know why? Haha!
3. Favorite day/s of the week?
Friday because office time is shorter, Saturday –NO WORK and Sunday STILL NO WORK!!! So obvious no? I abhors going to work..
4. How many spam mails do you get in a day?
Around 20 din.
5. When was the last time you cried?
Last Sunday morning
6. Are you conscious of how you look?
Sometimes but not that much, only during special occasion I guess. Those were the times where I seriously considered trying any orovoproducts. Especially when attending weddings and formal gatherings.
7. Last movie you’ve watched? Did you like it?
In theater? For the first time- Did I like it? Not really but it was fine.
8. Where was the first time you ever saw the person you like at the moment?
Makati, Sunday worship at PAD GYM.
9. Describe the shirt you are wearing today.
It’s actually a long sleeve polo shirt, striped pink and white.
10. Do you tell your parents everything?
Nope, usually I tell them good things happening to me to cheer them up but when it comes to problem I’d rather not tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!