Sunday, September 14, 2008

FIRST TAG

1. What's the first thing you do when you wake up? :: Open my eyes..hehe! and think of breakfast.
2. What's the first thing you wash when you take a shower? :: Body
3. What's the first thing you do when you get in the car? :: We don’t have a car but when I get in to taxis I make sure it is locked.
4. What's the first item of clothing you put on when you get dressed? :: My undies
5. What age did you give your first kiss? First romantic kiss ba? I think I’m already on my twenties
6. What age were you when you first drank alcohol? :: Last year on college, and then I finally learn to drink when I was already working, too bad though because I became a drinker, Back then, I could very well passed the screening for the wine of the month club. Praise God I’m over that stage now.
7. What's the name of your first love? :: Teaching
8. Where was your first vacation? :: On a nearby town in our province, my aunts house.
9. What was your first car? :: Raider (motorbike) I hope you can consider it a car.
10. How old were you when you got your first job? 17. I was a student assistant so that was my first job.

feel free to snag guys. Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!