Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Computer repaired

Finally, the computer at home is now working but it cost hubby one thousand and four hundred pesos. We don’t want extra expenses sana but the computer is one of the most important thing in our home besides any home furniture that we have. We lost some programs like hubby’s music making stuff but today he’s re-installing them, I also downloaded Google chrome browser and it is quite fast compare to IE. I still have to download Skype.

So I’m happy because I don’t have to do my post here in the office anymore but of course will still do some bloghopping and entrecard dropping. Speaking of entrecard, I don’t know but I see some guys selling their EC so I thought of selling mine too.

Anyone out there buying EC? See that note on my entrecard widget? Message me if you're interested.

1 comment:

  1. It's good that your computer is now fixed.

    Sis, i have a new blog Living in Australia. I hope you can visit it too when you have time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!