Tuesday, November 11, 2008

8GB SD Card

If you’re planning to take a lot of pictures this coming December because we all know December is a season not just for Christmas but for many different occasions too like weddings, reunions, parties and all. You might want to buy an SD card that you can rely on so you’ll have more rooms for pictures less the hassle of uploading it in your computer immediately. I found an 8 GB memory in the net which was priced now at $32.24 which honestly I don’t have any idea if it’s cheap or expensive. But that is really a huge storage. I only have 2GB now and yes it is often too small for me and hubby as we both love to take pictures everyday. But sad though that I can’t still upgrade, there are still lot of priorities to settle before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!