Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Website design for our church

I’ve been planning to buy a new domain not for me but for our church, I want our church to have each own website too but my limited knowledge in IT is making it impossible for me to push through with the project. I searched for church websites not only here in the Philippines but also in other countries and I was amazed of how beautiful, how good the designs of some websites are.

It is with this that I began to consider asking some IT Consultants, I admit I cannot do it on my own. Web full circle is a good site to look for web oriented service, whether it is about web design or Ecommerce or search engine optimization, they have it. IT outsourcing is so in today,why? because of the availability of someone to do the job you required in the time you need it so it means less overhead expenses.

I know it is much better if we outsource the website design from professionals. We will just tell them what we want and what we need and I’m sure they’ll be able to do it good. And the maintenance won’t be too hard for us also. Less work for me, less hassle. But we have to secure a budget first.

So what do you think? it is better to outsource it no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!