Thursday, November 27, 2008

Safe in Good hands

I haven’t tried inquiring more so of buying any kind of insurance. My eldest sister is the one who I think invested in this stuff. And now that economy is not good and there has been many pre need companies that was force to close, the biggest I know is the CAP, I don’t think it is best to get insurance at this point in time. However, if you still wish to get life insurance I guess you just have to search for the best life insurance rates there is or educational plan if you want that. It is best to equip yourself before buying such di ba? And research about the insurance company, know their assets and liabilities if you can, their investments so you would know if you really are in the good hands.

But in the end, it’s still GOD who knows the future and we are always safe in HIS mighty HANDS.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!