Monday, November 3, 2008

KVM blackbox and SEO

I’m trying to learn something about SEO and adsense and high density keyword and other site stuff. I’ve been spending sleepless night for quite sometime now. It can be frustrating especially when you have limited knowledge but I am still trying. At least now, I know a bit about keywords and also about SEO. Imagine, I’ve been blogging since 2005 and yet it’s only now that I am doing things like this.

Let’s see what I got from these readings.

I tried searching for KVM in the internet and it gave me a whooping 32,700,000 results. Chances are if I make a post about it nobody will find my page. I tried KVM black box and it only resulted to 573,000, notice the difference? Unfortunately as of today that is the only thing I learned.

But I’m quite sure I am learning. Maybe slowly but still I am learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!