Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vitamin D and PCOS

Honestly, I've been reading a lot about PCOS ever since I was diagnosed but I only read about Vitamin D and PCOS just now, so in top of the rest of Vitamins that we have to take we still need plenty of Vitamin D. I will take note of that.

So I am now into "what are the good source of Vitamin D?"

See how this Vitamin D can help us.

Optimal vitamin D levels are important for:
  • Improved fertility (a big problem in PCOS).
  • Controlling weight (a big problem in PCOS).
  • Liver health (fatty liver disease and damage is common in PCOS).
  • Reducing insulin resistance and avoiding pancreas exhaustion (common in PCOS plus increased risk of diabetes).
  • Prevention of bone loss and osteoporosis.
  • Positive mood and cognitive performance.
  • Breast health.
  • Gastrointestinal tract health.
  • Nervous system health.
  • And more!
Got that article in my monthly PCOS e newsletter. If you want to read on the rest, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!