Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Reverse Phonebook in Canada

Good morning everyone! I am at work today and it’s a busy day but before all those office works, I wanted to write this short post about Reverse Phonebook Canada. I actually wrote about this few weeks ago but it was only available then in the United States. I’m sure a lot of Canadian people will be happy about this kind of phone number search. Here you can search numbers from all the provinces of Canada so you’ll worry no more if you have unidentified numbers in your caller ID. Just got o the site encode the numbers and there you’ll see who’s been calling you. I still wish this kind of internet wonder will also be available here in the Philippines soon.

1 comment:

  1. hi rocks! usapang momentous moments muna tayo. dito http://labskiddies.blogspot.com/2008/11/coffee-break-ver-143.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!