Monday, November 17, 2008

It's shopping time!

Well, for those who have money I guess. This last weekend was probably the weekend with the most stores on sales. I saw lot’s of malls with on going sale, why? Because it was payday and a weekend and yes people are already doing the Christmas rush. We went to a small store yesterday which was also on sale and of course what can you expect? A lot of people so major headache and leg ache afterwards.
So right now, I am considering much the thought of buying gifts online. I’ve seen a lot of online stores lately and was able to visit at least 5 of them this morning. Think of not going out and braving the crowd on weekends, enduring the long lines to the cashier and all those shopping nightmares during this season you can imagine. All of that we can avoid if we do shop online right?

As I was browsing online stores this morning I saw one beautiful and sleek reading lamp from shopwiki. This one is just right for our room and perfect for my night reading so I think I’ll again include this to my home wish list. Me and hubby needs a good reading lamp. And I saw night lights that are so colorful and beautiful too. I wish I could buy them all.

There were also books available there which I still have to browse. I even saw a lot of good stuff on sale actually from Electronics to clothing and to almost everything a buyer might need.

So if you’re not yet done with your Christmas shopping like me and you don’t want additional hassle you can do your shopping online. I’m sure you can find many many good stores and good stuff out there in the world of internet.

2 comments:

  1. te raks,... nakakainggit naman kasi ang dami food nyo. hahahaha! nakakagutom! mam pano ba ko magkapera dito sa blog? ngeek!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am considering much the thought of buying gifts online. I’ve seen a lot of online stores lately and was able to visit at least 5 of them this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!