Friday, November 14, 2008

IT Outsourcing work and weekend

Weekend is here again and this time I have something to look forward to. Tomorrow morning we’re off to Bacoor, Cavite. I’m going to see old friends from Cabantuan and I’m so excited. I’m sure there will be lots of stories to tell and lots of updating to do. Can’t wait for tomorrow.

But then, I have to deal with the “today” first.

And today means office work and that includes a research for IT Outsourcing companies here in Manila. I don’t know if there are lots of them here but I’m quite sure there’s plenty in other countries. Have to see advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing too.

Well, guess have to start it now.

Happy weekend everyone!



1 comment:

  1. eloww rocks.

    madami na rin dito sa atin outsourcing companies. manila and cebu, more or less. sa india din. goodwak sa wesearch! mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!