Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I am so thankful today for what the LORD did last night to me and to hubby together with some special people in our life as husband and wife.

Something bad happened actually but God turned it into something good.

Praise God for the humble hearts, for the PEACE that transcends all understanding, for the JOY that PEACE brought to me and to hubby.

It is indeed the HANDS OF THE MIGHTY GOD that moved upon us. We were able to talk and discuss the past and gave each other a big hug after the talk .

God knows I miss them so much. I miss their embraces so much.

And most of all because of this incident I learned and for that I am THANKFUL.

For more thankful souls visit Iris's site or click this-------->http://www.eph2810.com/

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things turned out well for you. Happy TT and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to know that God blessed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad things are going well for you.
    This is a wonderful post.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blessings of God are always so sweet, aren't they? Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!