Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday


This thankful Thursday,

I want to thank God for the direction He will give us, for the instruction and teaching in the way we should go, for counseling and watching over us.

Me and hubby are still praying for it actually, but with faith in HIS word in Psalms 32 : 8

“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.”

I am confident He will answer our prayer and will lead us like HE leads HIS sheep.
HE IS GOOD OUR SHEPHERD.

For more thankful souls and inspirational posts, visit GRACE ALONE-Iris’ blog.

5 comments:

  1. what a wonderful post.
    Have a great week my friend.
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful, too, that we can turn to God in prayer and seek Him and His guidance.

    Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and believing with you in the faithfulness of God - our confidence is never misplaced when it's in Him! Happy Thankful Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. am encouraged of your post c: thanx for sharing dear c:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!