Friday, November 28, 2008

Busy and Long day

It was such a busy and long day for me. I was up at around 4:30 AM and was already out of the house at 6:00. I must say I accomplished a lot today. Passport done and will be released on the 22nd of December, so that was a major accomplishment for me.

It will also be a busy weekend (as always) for me. I think the coming weekends will be the busiest for me this year. Several Christmas parties coming, a fund raising concert and a wedding to coordinate, well at least I have friends I can count on to for help.

Oh..the Twilight is now showing and also the Eraserheads concert. I wish I can see anyone of the two. My golly, I have never been into movie house since ages. I don’t even know that there’s a kind of home theater lighting now. I would really love to se twilight. I hope I can ask hubby to come with me.

Anyways, tomorrow is a long day again so I better hit the sack now. I’m like awake for 21 hours now. Sheesh.

1 comment:

  1. sis, i hope everything is well with you. ngayon lang ako nagkainternet uli :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!