Friday, November 21, 2008

Chocolates this Christmas!

What’s the most delicious chocolate for you? Do you think you already have tasted the best Chocolate there is in town? I guess not for me, first it’s very seldom that I do eat imported chocolates, second there are variety of chocolates all over the world. But wait, have you heard of Gertrude Hawk Chocolates? If you haven’t then here’s bit information about them.

It is a chocolate company based in Pennsylvania. They create gourmet chocolates like dark chocolate, fresh fudge, caramel dipped apples and a lot more. And I heard they still use the same ingredients Gertrude Hawk used in her kitchen long time ago. Imagine the same ingredients from way back 1930’s or so?

And because it’s Christmas, they now offer holiday gift collection which I think is awesome. What a wonderful gift to give and get this Christmas. Yummy! Take a look at these tempting photos below :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow.. these look so yummy!

    Thanks for visiting me earlier this week for Thankful Thursday!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!