Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tag train #13

PLAYERS: SIMPLY ME | Swept Away | God's best Gift | Your Blog

1. What do you and your parents fight/argue about the most?
~Money and sometimes decisions
2. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
~ right at this very moment? "Worthy is the Lamb"
3. Any plans for tonight?
~ It;s already 11:42 Pm so I guess to go to bed would be the best plan
4. If you could have any job what would it be?
~ I'll go for Mai's answer..yes, stay at home mom or wife.
5. What is your favorite time of day?
~ no particular time but it would not be in the morning
6. Do you like mustard?
~ yeah..
7. What kind of phone do you have?
~ A nokia which model I forgot (office issued phone)
8. What are some things that you have to have everywhere you go?
~ my wallet and my cellphone
9. How is your relationship with your mother?
~ I am her confidant..naks! I think I am her shock absorber now..
10. If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
~ Summer.
11. Is there a girl/boy that knows everything or mostly everything about you?
~ hubby
12. Do you regret dating anyone you dated?
~ yes
13. Do you always answer your phone?
~ yes, if i missed a call I'll send a text
14. Looking forward to something this week?
~ Payday! woohoo!
15. How did your day go yesterday?
~ Quite full with lot's of office works.

The next stop of the train will be on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!