Monday, October 20, 2008

Writing and Weight Loss

I’ve been thinking of what to post or what to write. I was given an assignment about CDL training and I have no idea what it is. I realized I am also learning while earning through this blog of mine. Most of the time I was given task about things I do not know that forced me to go to the site browse and absorb everything there is before writing that particular task.

Anyways,on entirely different note,

Tonight I only had salad and some papaya for dinner. I’m happy on how our choice of food has changed even hubby loves green salad now after that Sonya’s garden experience. I wish we’ll do this for the rest of our life. I wish we could practice healthy lifestyle too. Now, I have to start motivating my self to get back into walking regularly. That would be a big help not only in my weight loss but especially to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!