Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Butterfly Award

Abelle of only in silence gave me this award few days ago, just in time when I was having a hard time trying to change the template and figuring codes of this blog. Thanks Abelle! This means something for me.Rules are simple.
~ Put the logo on your blog.
~ Add a link to the person who awarded you.
~ Nominate 10 other blogs.
~ Add links to those blogs on yours.
~ Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Now I would like to pick my top ten whom I think deserve to get this award.

Juliana of Juliana's Lair
Mari of A housewife journal
Nancy of Realpixgalore
Marie of My online Paradise
Mai of Swept Away
Joanne of me,myself and I
Jan of Bits and pieces
Luchi of Gwapasila
Jacque of We R family
Aggie of mommy talks, wife stories

Enjoy the award ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!