Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Project-Family Tree

I love to look at our family pictures which to my dismay is so few. The ones I have when we were still kids are still black and white pictures and I treasure them very much. Someday I would love to do a family tree project. This seems to be an enormous project but I would love to see the result. I remember one of my cousins attempted to do one but she failed so I guess I have to try harder just in time for our grand reunion next year. My family on the mother side is a big one but with the help of aunts and uncles and some distant relatives I hope to finish it by January. In case I need a much deeper research on our genealogy I don’t need to worry because I know where to go to. In case you do not know, you can now search for family records or any documentations online so doing research is not as hard as before now.

If you're in the US, publicgenealogy.org might be the only site you'll need in doing your family tree. From their vast archive of records you can obtain documents such as death certificates, court records and even histories. They offer it so cheap and easy so tracing your family roots which I think is important to all of us is not that hard anymore. Go and try it.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you. It is so rewarding. I can't wait to see your pictures.
    just jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!