Saturday, October 11, 2008

Why it is so hard for me to change template?

After what happened in my attempt to change this blog's template I'm now more hesitant to do such, I was awake until 5AM this morning but I wasn't able to fix it. I got so many Bx- code errors and I lost the interest of fixing it. I'll give myself at least a week or a month before I dare tweak those codes again. Good thing I am not acne prone inspite of these sleepless nights brought about by blogging.

I don't know, I still have offline tasks to do tonight but If ever I finish doing taht early I might still give it another try.

Do you have any suggestions where I can get simple 3 column template? One that is not too complicated to install. if you could refer some good and easy designs please I'll appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!