Thursday, October 9, 2008

Knowing our priorities

Hubby and I had a discussion last night and I was delighted because we were able to talk about serious matters quietly and peacefully. At first I was mad but then I know it wouldn’t help both of us so I settled down and explain him my side.

What’s the reason of discussion? He wants another guitar, an electric one, as a matter of fact he already has something in mind and he knows where to buy it. Why I did not agreed? First, he has a very nice acoustic guitar, told him why buy a new one? You can not use it both at the same time right?

And then came the explanation of setting your priorities, knowing what you need and what you really want. Praise God he understood and later he said sorry. He knows we don’t have the money to buy it and we still have needs in the house. Actually, we have been neglecting some for ourselves like I know his trip to the optical clinic for his eye check up has long been overdue and for all I know he might be needing new eyeglasses now. If only I could buy online from ZenniOptical.com, that would not be a big problem because everyone knows they offer cheap but chic eyeglasses and there are even new designs now.They were even featured at the Clark Howard site. I love this particular design I got from their site. Ordering is so easy also as long as you have a credit card.


And also, I need to see the OB unexpectedly because of the excessive menstrual flow and the unusual cramps I am having for almost a week now. And for me our health should be in one of our top priorities.

Now, tell me, am I that bad for not agreeing on him buying that new electric guitar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!