Monday, October 20, 2008

Comparing web hosting

It has been 4 months since I bought my won domain name, so far so good, I am enjoying it and I think I’m getting all the benefits I can get as far as my blogging is concerned. With that I am now planning to buy another one for my personal blog and it would mean I will now have 3 blogs under their own domain name. Now I am thinking would it be best for me if I also move them all to a paid website hosting?

I did a bit of research and learned that there are many options out there for me. The research brought me to a cheap web hosting also that is only $4.95 per month and offers unlimited space and traffic. I also saw some best blog hosting that is not as cheap as the above but offers free domain and has a very good review. It’s $7.95 per month for one year now If I avail of their service for two years they’ll reduce it to 6.95. Not bad really but have I still have to consider that monthly payment.

By the way, if you’re also doing some research and comparing prices of various web hosting sites you may want to visit webhostingrating.com. I did mine there and it’s very good. Very informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!