Friday, October 10, 2008

Questions of the week #34

1. If someone expects you to do something you aren’t obligated to do, does that make you want to do it less?
-Sometimes, it depends on how I perceived that task.
2. Are there any activities, commitments, obligations in your life that instantly put you in a bad mood?
-Yes
3. What do other people do that irritate you that you recognize as a weakness in yourself?
- A lot, but I make sure I learn something from it.
4. Do you surround yourself with the friends who like you best?
-As much as I want to but friends who like me best are miles away
5. When you are angry or nervous, how do you calm yourself down?
-I eat! lol, sometimes I cry just to let the feelings out.
6. Do you take compliments well?
-I don't know, I'm not sure. If it's a compliment that I do not need diet pills anymore, I will sure be flattered.
7. Do you think you would have been a different person if you had different parents?
-Probably yes, my parents molded me to what I am now.
8. Do you change your mind frequently or do you make up your mind about something and stay firm with that position?
-It's hard for me to change mind but I do when it's needed.
9. Describe the person that would be the exact opposite of you.
-Outspoken, slim lol! very very patient.
10. Are you generally capable of seeing both sides of an argument at the same time?
-yes but not always.

JOIN THIS QOTW meme here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!