Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Friday!

Although weekend is not totally rest days for m, I still look forward to it every week. As a matter of fact I think I have more things to do on weekends than weekdays. Finally, I will be able to sit down and work on the fund raising event we are planning. It’s quite a shame that I only manage to finish 2 of my to do list for this week. So as usual I see a busy weekend even with my online life, I’m thankful of many online opportunities that are coming my way. God knows we need it. Good thing I enjoy surfing and looking at the sites that were being assigned to me, like this Rimowa from luggagesource.com. I know someday me and hubby will be needing this especially if we are to go out in the mission field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!