Monday, October 27, 2008

Who Am I? (A-Z tag)

Thanks so much, Hailey and Nancy for this tag.

A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Yes.
C. Cake or pie? I'll go for cake.
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? Computer
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears
H. Hometown? Nueva Ecija
I. Favorite indulgence? Just a cheeseburger from MCdo
J. January or July? January. Start of a new year, new hope, new dreams.
K. Kids? still praying
L. Life isn’t complete without? a personal relationship with GOD.
M. Marriage date? April 21,2006-Friday 5:00 PM.
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: never subscribe to any
O. Oranges or apples? Orange
P. Phobias? I don't think I have any.
Q. Quotes? This too will past
R. Reasons to smile? Seeing a baby smile is an enough reason for me to smile
S. Season of choice? Summer
T. Tag 5 people. Mari, Melisse, Juliana, Jammy and Juliet.
U. Unknown fact about me? I find it hard to memorize song lyrics
V. Vegetable? lettuce
W. Worst habit? Staying up way too late and waking up way too late.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite foods? Adobo, cheeseburger, pancit bihon
Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius

4 comments:

  1. Done na po :)

    http://www.perfectpixelsmelisse.com/2008/10/to-z-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay pareho pala tayong, aquarian, sis. Thanks for doing the tag. Sa susunod uli..hehe!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by to say hi. I was tagged to but I do not like to do things like that. So I declined it. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Have a great day.
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done na po. Thanks!

    http://malditangbunso.blogspot.com/2008/10/who-am-i-z-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!